Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The article is prepared as per the guidelines available on the journal's webpage: https://www.rgnpublications.com/journals/index.php/jims/pages/view/guidelines
The following mandatory files are ready to be uploaded:
- File 1: Full article in pdf format
- File 2: Cover letter (as a supplementary file)
Manuscript Processing Charges will be billed to the submitting author upon acceptance of the article for publication as follows:
- Foreign Authors: US$130 per article (inclusive of all taxes)
- Indian Authors: INR 7000 per article (inclusive of all taxes)
Copyright NoticeAuthors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a CCAL that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.